my outfit for the mc chris concert... julie's shirt and my own slip from some vintage place.
my dearest julie rose tagged me in "6 random things" so here it goes:
- I am terrible at skiing (which i just found out yesterday, and now i have loads and loads of purple circles on my legs and bum to prove it)
- I truly enjoy being alone and so lunch tables and malls make me want to cry.
- I don't ever want to grow up and stop watching "family" movies.
- I hate high school and really want to grow up and graduate already so people will think of me as an adult with my own mind rather than just another stupid high school senior.
- If i were born in a different era it would either be the 1920's so i could wear a flask in my garter or the mid 19th century so i could read jane austen's novels when they came out.
- I'm still learning what makes me happy.
I suppose i'll do a real post soon... but i've been very tired and busy with school. ugh. i am feeling very bogged down. off to go read brave new world.... craziness is what that book is!