Monday, February 10, 2014

Goings On: The Makery/Kickstarter

Phew, February is kind of kicking my ass.  I've got my hands in a lot of different pots (is that the correct expression?) and I'm feeling really overwhelmed a lot of the time.  But!  Everything I'm doing is so exciting.  I'd thought I'd write to share one of my newest involvements with a great new shop in Durham, The Makery.  The Makery started as an online shop selling hand-made goods from North Carolina.  Now The Makery has opened up a permanent shop in the Central Park area of Durham, which is by far the most creative and exciting part of town.  So, I'm very lucky to be selling my little ceramics there, yay!


















































But, The Makery still needs help with some funding for a few last things that will really make the shop great, so check out our Kickstarter fund!

No comments: