Sunday, January 11, 2009

i'm just so tired of this loneliness

so all on my onesy i finally found out how to help myself relax during times of high stress.  when i feel like i can't take it anymore i turn off all the lights, get in my bed lying on my back with my palms either up or down (up is meditation speak for wanting to gain enlightenment and down means i want to ground myself) and pull the covers over my head and listen to coldplay so loud it makes me feel like i am floating.  each song i focus completely on a different instrument and don't think about anything else.  when i "wake" up it is very disorienting but almost more resting than actual sleep.  try it.

3 comments:

young-shields said...

I do love that cover. y-s x

Vintage Lollipops said...

Inspiring post babe!

lilbent said...

This sounds amazing! Can you burn me Viva La Vida?