Thursday, May 29, 2014

Driftless Magazine

HEY.  I am SO excited to post about this project that I got involved with a few months back.  I lived in Cleveland for over 4 years while I went to school at the Cleveland Institute of Art and I really fell in love with the midwest.  It's in my blood you see, as both my parents grew up in Michigan.  So when I saw that the wonderfully Miss Shelly from Vegetarian Ventures was putting together a magazine all about the midwest I jumped at the opportunity to be a part of it.  And so I wrote a guide to the Cleveland gallery scene and I am honored to have that article represented in the first issue of Driftless.

But Driftless needs your help!  Please check out their indigogo page so that we can raise the funds for the first printing of this amazing new publication.







Looks beautiful right!? I can't wait to see the final product.

No comments: