Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Persona Fashion Show






Busy, busy, busy last few weeks.  I participated in a fashion show at CIA and then I had finals weeks and then I set up my BFA and survived BFA week and in just a few days I graduate from the Cleveland Institute of Art with a Bachelors of Fine Arts in Ceramics.

It is nearly impossible to believe.                                                                                                           Here I am modeling a friend's bracelet in the fashion show.

Below is my model, a lovely lady from Case Western who modeled my piece Some things you can do for a woman and some other things you can do to a dress.  This dress will also be in a show later this summer.





My model did so well.  The styling of the dress was modeled after the model from Funny Face played by Dovima, so I gave her these images of Dovima for inspiration.

No comments: