Saturday, December 29, 2007

...

observations on my life: i pride by self on being a REALLY nice person but when i meet people for the first time i tend to come off as kind of well mean if i'm not careful and i don't know why, it's like i can't tell how the things i say will sound to other people until i say them, but i really am the nicest person i know, i only ever have nice wishes for people, and i always want people to feel like they can talk to me because i think that can talk to people better than most can when it comes down to it, planing, which i seem to spend the bulk of my time doing, only makes me feel better but never actually helps me plan my time or life wisely, thanks a lot guidance councilors, a am a really passionate person, which is bad because i can't just like things a little or feel things a little, maybe it's because i'm an artist and artists "feel" things differently, but i think that's a bunch of cliche crap really, but even people who claim to feel the same way as i do never feel it as strongly as i do and so i always feel like the odd one out, and i don't do well in crowded situations or at big parties which doesn't help me get closer to people...

No comments: